Tuesday, October 27, 2009


Copic Video Tutorials, PDF Files, Other Templates and Videos all below:

**I recommend the following products to use with your Copics, they are what I use everyday with mine**
-Print my Copic Color Chart (print onto the paper you color on)--download it HERE(new 2012 colors on it now)
-Memento Tuxedo Black Inkpad HERE
-My Copic Start List is HERE
-Copic Color Combos for every color family and many useful items (hair, holiday, metallics) HERE
-Sharpie Poster Paint Marker with Extra Fine tip for highlights (a no fail highlighter) HERE
-My fave paper of the moment is Cryogen Irridescent or White--you can find it HERE

-Gina K's Luxury 120 lb cs HERE

-I have also put bundles of Copics together that work well with each other--See HERE

-See my photo taking tips & tricks HERE

-Copic Tips Video (inks, cardstock, marker info)
-Copic Video Tutorial 1 (clothing, highlighting/shading)
-Copic Video Tutorial 2 (coloring hair)
-Copic Video Tutorial 3--(coloring skin tones, highlighting)
-Copic Video 4--coloring Lockhart "Apples in Chintz"
-Copic Video 5--Coloring flower images
-Copic Video 6--Coloring Black Images/Objects
-Copic Video 7--Coloring White Objects/Images
-Copic Video 8--Hair Colors Part 1 (dk brunette & dk blonde)
-Copic Video 9--Hair Colors Part 2 (auburn & lt.blonde)
-Copic Video 10--Coloring Auburn Hair & Tips
-Copic Video 11--Copic Coloring, Sea Blues & Tips
-Copic Video 12--Copic Coloring w/ Lavenders & using Shimmerz w/ Copics
-Copic Video 13--Colorless Blender Tips & Tricks
-Copic Video 14--Coloring/Blending with Reds
-Copic Video 15--Coloring Wood
-Copic Video 16--Coloring African American Skin/Hair
-Copic Video 17--Coloring with Copics on Fabric Tutorial
-Copic Video 18--Coloring "Gold" colors with Copics

-Copic Video 19--Coloring with Copics to look like Distress Inks #1 (colors, skin)
-Copic Video 20--Coloring with Copics to look like Distress Inks #2 (skin, hair)
-Copic Video 21--Coloring with Copics to look like Distress Inks #3 (clothing)
-Copic Video 22--Coloring with Copics to look like Distress Inks #4 (accessories)
-Copic Video 23--Coloring with Copics to look like Distress Inks #5 (blues, greens, different hair)

-Copic QuikBitz #1--Coloring Fur
-Copic QuikBitz #2--Coloring Hair #1 (boys/brunette)
-Copic QuikBitz #3--Coloring Hair #2 (girls/black hair/wavy)
-Copic QuikBitz #4--Coloring Hair #3 (girls/lt brunette)

***************************************************
2011 Videos:

-New Copic Skintones Video
-New Copic Clothing/Object Video
-New Copic Hair Coloring Video
-New Copic Watercolor-Like Backgrounds Video

*****************

Other Video Tutorials:

-TonerTex Foils, Glitter & Glue Pen Demo
-Dreamweaver & Crafter's Workshop Product Demo Video (cool stuff)
-Viva Decor! Glass Effects Gel and Glitter Line Video
-Viva Decor! Pearl Pens Video
-Viva Decor! Paper Pens Video
-Bow Easy--using this tool to make perfect bows!
-Creating Sky/Cloud Backgrounds
-Smooch! Using It Video Tutorial
-Using Flower Soft with other Fun Products!
-Suzanne's Creative/Card Making Process
-Stamping on Fabric--Baby Gifts
-Ribbon Tying--Knots & Bows
-Flower Soft Video Tutorial
-Magic Mesh Video--fun ways to use it!!


*****************
Copic PDF Tutorials:

-Copic Starter List (list Copics to start with)
-Copic Color Combos (list of many color combos for each color family)
-Copic Hair Color Samples/Chart
-Copic Tips!
-Copic Tutorials--Skin Tones
-Copic Tutorial--Brunette Hair 1
-Copic Tutorial--Blonde Hair 2
-Copic Tutorial--Basic Blue Jeans 1
-Copic Tutorial--Using Reds
-Copic Tutorial--Landscape 1
-Copic Tutorial #1--Faces
-Copic Tutorial #2--Clothes/Objects
-Copic Tutorial #3--Hair

****************
Tutorials and Templates:

-Mini Accordion File Folder Tutorial
-Mini Suitcase Tutorial/Instructions
-Tote Gift-Bag Instructions/Photos
-Flower Soft Tutorial
-Hot Cocoa Gift Box Tutorial
-Tea Bag Gift Box Tutorial
-Easel Card Picture Directions
-Paper Piecing--What it is & How to Do It!!




9 comments:

  1. Love the new blog...just a note to let you know that under the link "Tutorials and Templates", Hot Chocolate Box and Tea Bag Box do not work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne-Thank you for posting all of these tutorials! They are amazing. It's fascinating to watch you color an image...you're very talented. I've printed all the pdf versions and am working my way through watching your videos. I hope to be able to color as well as you do someday! THANKS!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love coming to your blog Suzanne, its always packed full with fabulous bits of information
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. simple amazing.. all the info.. fab tutorials.. will have to spend time over coffee watching all the videos.. fantastic..

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Suzanne,
    Thanks for all your great tutorial!!! I have a question:
    Which paper do you prefer between Cryogen and Gina K?
    brigitteetleschats at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aloha Suzanne,
    This is my first visit to your blog and honey, I gotta tell you, you're the best! I've watched a few of your videos and downloaded your copic charts and I'm just amazed at all the work you put into your videos. I'm still learning copic coloring so I've bookmarked your blog post for this. I thank you from the bottom of my heart that you share so much with us.
    See you in blogland.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just like Grammie, I am your new student in the world of copics. I have bought a sampler of paper from paper temptress but still using up the old x-press it I got from my local scrapbook store. I have all the caps off my markers, and I lay down a light coloring, which this paper over saturates really easily. Well then the markers seem to thicken up, as I lay down a second coat, it seems to goop up. The paper seems to get splotchy? I am sorry if I am explaining it weirdly, but I have other papers coming from Gina K (120lb) and will try to see if this still happens, then I will know its just me, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suzanne, your videos are so fantastic. I love that you show exactly what you are doing. I'm very new to Copics and have been watching a bunch of your videos - now all I need to do is practice, practice, practice. One question: do you have a video that shows how you colour bigger areas i.e a large coffee mug or planter with no detail lines? Thanks so much. My email is crystalangel at cogeco dot ca or if you answer here, I'll check back. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete